THESE BOOTS ARE (NOT) MADE FOR WALKING!










Remember the other day when I wrote I found some goodies from H&M's Paris Collection? Well....big mistake! :) I bought these boots. They are awesome. Genuine leather, over knee, good looking, sexy.... BUT they are not meant for walking in San Francisco!!! I had a brilliant moment this morning. I though hat I should be so fashionable today and take those new boots for a ride. One of the worst ideas in my life! The whole city is up and down up and down, but of course I didn't worry about that! 2 hrs later, I just wanted to die!!!! I couldn't walk AT ALL! And people were looking at me like OMG. No wonder! In the end, I felt so freaking bad, I felt like I'm gonna pass out, I just wanted to go back and sleep. So I didn't even make normal outfit pics. I learned the lesson but hard way. Like always.
By the way, I'm IN LOVE with my new nails :) :) :)
AND, San Francisco is gorgeous!!!! I like it so so so so much! I fall in love with this place!
Thank you all for stopping by. I'll see u soon. Toodles!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
OLD NAVY JEANS
H&M PARIS COLLECTION BOOTS
FOREVER21 SWEATER
CLAIRE'S RING
PARFOIS BRACLET
H&M HAT
COACH LEGACY PURSE
SALLY HANSEN NAIL STRIPES