ON MY CURRENT WISHLIST

My birthday and all the holidays are sooooo close. I can't believe it. That made me think about my wishlist.... Hm...how I'm gonna spend the money I get..... That reminded me of one song.... And the song says 'I gotta problem with spendin' before I get it...' and YES that's definitely mi biggest problem. :) So, these are the stuff I'm craving for right now :)

1.isabel marant for h&m fringed boots/ 2.isabel marant for h&m sweater/ 3.rihanna for river island boots/ 4.asos fluffy clutch (I like it better in blush color)/ 5.sincerely jules off duty sweatshirt/ 6.rochas blush coat;

1.bourjois chocolate bronzer/ 2.acrilic boxes for makeup/ 3.studiofinish mac concealer/ 4.lancome hypnose mascara/ 5.nars blush/ 6.talk that talk riri for mac lipstick


And.....we all have some unrealistic things on our wishlists.....this is mine. :) dark blue/grey Celine purse. SO freaking awesome!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend. Toodles!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,