ON DAILY BASIS



Hi guys. How are you doing? I'm so happy to be back. 
So, today I wanted to share with you my currently favorite YouTube gurus. 
I enjoy just listening to them, and I can watch their videos on daily basis. 




I've been following HUDA BEAUTY on Instagram for a while now.
Then a few months ago, I checked out her blog, and her YouTube channel, and since then, I didn't miss one post.
She uploads her blog everyday, and a new video comes out a few times a week.
She talks really fast, she's always smiling and she is SO beautfil...
She has her own makeup line, and she is very successful at what she does, but she's still so down to Earth and so nice.
I enjoy watching her videos. You can check her out here.




And probably my favorite favorite makeup artists in the whole world. PIXIWOO.
They are two sisters, Nic and Sam and they are in the business for over 15 years.
I think I learned the most about makeup from them.
Two of them developed a makeup brush line called 'Real Techinques', which I use the most and love them.
Sincerely, I don't know what to say about them, except for the fact that I love them, and I love their work.
The only thing I don't like is that they are uploading their YouTube channel only once a week.
You can check them out here.




Thanks for stopping by. Until next time. Toodles!


 photo 641E5E69B24FB27E669BDD6C92A26D0B_zps203454e7.png

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,