CRETE DIARY


A few weeks ago I had to opportunity to visit Crete, Greece. I have traveled to Greece many times before, but I have never been to Crete.
It is one of the biggest Greek islands, and it is sooo huge. We tried to see as much as possible for the time we spent there, and we visited these cities: Agios Nikolaos, Rethymno and Heraklion, which is the capital city.
I loved everything there. My crew, the hotels (ah-mazing), the island, all the beautiful places we've been to, all the gorgeous restaurants, the food. Everything.
The best thing is that from June 10th (which is tomorrow) Ellin air will be flying directly to Heraklion from Belgrade.
I sincerely recommend you to visit Crete.
And if you want to see more of my time spent there, watch the vlog I made during our trip.
Toodles!






 photo 641E5E69B24FB27E669BDD6C92A26D0B_zps203454e7.png

Labels: , , , , , , ,